It’s a Beer Limeade!
Beer snobs around the world might turn up their noses but I swear this drink is so good! Beer Limeade is delicious and refreshing and it makes a great signature cocktail for Super Bowl Sunday or a Summer Party. Watch the video below for the steps and then keep scrolling for the recipe. xo, Rachel
Start by making your limeade… just follow the instructions on the package.
Now you can prepare your glassware. Rub a wedge of lime around the edge of the glass.
Dip the rim into the salt and chili mixture.
Add your ice!
Fill each glass half way up with limeade.
Top off with Corona!
Add a lime as a garnish and enjoy!
- 1 can frozen limeade concentrate
- 6 Corona beers (or any other light colored beer you like)
- lime slices
- 1/4 cup salt
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Make the limeade according to the can instructions, in a large pitcher. Allow to chill in the fridge.
- To make the cocktails, in a small shallow dish combine the salt and cayenne pepper. Run a lime wedge along the edge of each glass and then dunk into the salt mixture. Fill with ice and pour in the limeade halfway up, then top off with beer. Garnish with a lime wheel!