We’ve featured this Spicy Corn Dip recipe on the site a while back (you can find the recipe here, Spicy Corn Dip), but we wanted to refamiliarize you with it because we’re still obsessed. If you haven’t attempted to make it yet, now is your chance. I do warn you though, this will be the best dip you’ve ever tried. It’s simple to make and extremely delicious, and maybe a little bit addicting. Everyone here at The Chic Site is currently in a spicy corn dip induced coma.
The first thing we need to do is cook some of the veggies for our dip. It develops the flavor.
Then you just mix everything together in a large bowl. It’s that simple.
Pour the dip into an oven-safe baking dish. Bake for about 20 to 25 minutes, or until the top is golden brown and the edges are bubbling.
Serve the dip, hot out of the oven, with tortilla chips or cut up veggies. This Spicy Corn Dip is perfect for any and all parties or gatherings. Make it for your next celebration (or any other day, just because you want something delicious) and let us know what you think!
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 3 cups corn (frozen or fresh)
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cups pepper jack cheese, shredded
- 1 1/2 cups cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups mayo
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 cup scallions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chipotle in adobe puree
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce, or more if you like it super spicy
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add butter and sauté the onions, garlic, red bell pepper, and corn until soft and translucent, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in the cream cheese until combined.
- Mix the remaining ingredients in a large bowl with the veggies and cream cheese mixture. Taste and adjust seasonings accordingly. Pour the dip into an oven-safe baking dish. Bake for about 20 to 25 minutes, or until the top is golden brown and the edges are bubbling.
- Serve hot out of the oven with chips or chopped veggies. Enjoy!