We’re making three kinds of lemonade using store bought frozen concentrate. There’s something for everyone. The first one up is a spicy lemonade!
We’re going to take a regular lemonade and mix it with a few other store bought ingredients to jazz it up. You can decide how spicy to make it!
The next one is for those adventurous adults who like to have fun. A boozy lemonade with some traditional cocktail ingredients.
We take raspberry lemonade and add a couple splashes of rum (or vodka) and because we want to feel a bit better about our choices, we’re adding some fresh cucumber and mint!
The last one is for all the kids (and those kid at heart adults) who need something cool and refreshing this summer! It’s a Alien Punch Lemonade!
We’re calling it Alien Punch because the green limeade and melon balls make it look cool and out of this world!
Next time you’re having a backyard get together or a big party over the summer, try giving these store bought lemonade makeovers a shot! They’re super delicious and very refreshing. Enjoy!
- 2 cans frozen lemonade, made as directed
- 2 bottles ginger beer (non-alcoholic)
- 1 to 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper (depending on how hot you want it)
- 2 cans frozen raspberry lemonade, made as directed
- 2 to 4 ounces rum or vodka
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- fresh mint leaves
- 2 cans frozen limeade, made as directed
- 1 small cantaloup, balled
- 1 small watermelon, balled
- 1 small honeydew, balled
- Each lemonade is super easy to make and just requires you to mix the ingredients in large pitchers with lots of ice. Serve in tall glasses filled with ice and fun straws. Enjoy!