A delicious ice cold punch serving as the center of your dessert table just never gets old! There isn’t a party where it doesn’t make sense, there isn’t an occasion that wouldn’t be made better by it’s presence. Last year we shared the recipe for my sherbet church punch and I thought I’d show you guys another favorite. Check out my citrus berry punch! It’s a bunch of store-bought ingredients mixed together into something delicious. You have to make it for your next get together.
Add super fine sugar to the bowl first, that way it’ll dissolve into the rest of the ingredients as you add them in.
Next pour in the frozen lemonade concentrate, frozen orange juice concentrate, cranberry juice, water, and sparkling water (any flavor you like, such as lime or grapefruit).
Fill the punch bowl with lots of ice and stir to evenly combine and chill.
Add the orange slices and fresh berries right before serving!
This is a great punch to serve at kid’s birthday parties or outdoor gatherings. It would also be great in one of those pretty glass drink dispensers.
If no kids are attending your party, you could easily make this an adult citrus berry punch by pouring in a few glugs of vodka or tequila!
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup super fine sugar (depending on how sweet you like it)
- 1 can frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 can frozen orange juice concentrate
- 4 cups cranberry juice
- 4 cups sparkling water (any flavor, lime or grapefruit would be great)
- fresh orange slices
- fresh raspberries
- fresh blackberries
- In a large punch bowl, combine all of the ingredients except for the ice and fruit. Stir well to dissolve the sugar. Add ice and throw in the fresh fruit right before serving!