Ok, how stinking cute are these mini tequila bottle margaritas?
I can’t even handle it! I asked Jonathan to help me create something that looked liked a vacation in a glass and dang it, these are it. Oh sure, you could make a regular margarita. We have strawberry jalapeño margaritas and pineapple cinnamon margaritas but by adding in the mini bottle of tequila it really brings a fun “garnish” to your glass.
Serve up this festive drink with our grilled guacamole and slip right on into the weekend!
Let’s start by preparing the strawberry margarita mixture. In a blender, combine the ice, fresh strawberries, thawed frozen lime concentrate, simple syrup and fresh lime juice. Blend until smooth, and set aside.
Prepare the glasses by rubbing the edge with a lime wedge and then dipping it into coarse salt or sugar, depending on what you like! Make sure to use a shallow glass so that the mini bottle doesn’t sink in.
Pour the strawberry margarita mixture into the glasses.
Open up the mini tequila bottles and then quickly dunk it into the cocktail. Let the edge of the glass keep the bottle propped up. As you drink, keep stirring in the tequila.
Garnish your mini tequila bottle margarita with a lime wheel and/or a small fresh strawberry. Serve with a straw and enjoy!
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, cleaned and trimmed
- 1/2 cup frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1/4 cup simple syrup or agave
- 2 limes, 1 juice and 1 quartered
- 1/2 cup coarse salt
- 4 mini tequila bottles
- In a blender, combine ice, fresh strawberries, limeade concentrate, simple syrup, and juice of 1 lime. Blend until completely smooth. Set aside.
- Line the edges of a glass with a lime wedge and then dip into salt. Pour the strawberry mixture into each glass. Open a tequila bottle and quickly dunk into the margaritas. Garnish with lime and fresh strawberry, if desired.