Every single month on my Instagram feed I choose a color and then every single picture I post has that color in it. This month, the color was red. Red reminds me of my mother, her lipstick and her favorite nail polish color. Red reminds me of my Grandma Opal and how she changed all her kitchen accessories (curtain, pot holders, aprons) to red every December. It’s a vibrant color, a happy color and it looks good on almost everybody. Since red is in my head I thought it would be fun to choose my favorite red products to share on the last day of the month. So here they are, the best red stuff I could find from my very favorite red store!
1. Perfect Red Tote – It’s big and bold and can carry you right into fall. I use my totes for everything from a carryon during travel to a diaper bag and snack holder for the older boys.
2. Red Sneakers – You might have noticed by now that I love a great flat. These can be dressed up for work or dressed down for the weekend. And the best part? They make a matching pair for kids!
3. Ceramic Egg Container – Some people see this and think it’s silly, they think they won’t ever use it. But you totally will! I have a ceramic egg container, and matching ceramic berry baskets and I fill them every time I go grocery shopping. They make my fridge look so much prettier! Don’t believe me? Check out how I stock my fridge here.
4. Red Kitchen Aid Mixer – Do you know the only thing that’s better than a Kitchen Aid mixer? A RED Kitchen Aid mixer!
5. Red Vintage Garden Sign – I though this garden sign was so cute!
6. Big Sexy Hair – Not even kidding, we buy What a Tease from Big Sexy Hair in bulk. There is no greater spray on the planet for giving your hair a kick in the pants!
7. Red and Gold Necklace – I wore this necklace all month long and plan to keep on rocking it right on into next year.
8. Red Jogging Stroller – It’s lightweight and great for running… or for walking briskly while you chat with your BFF on the phone while baby snoozes.
9. Red Serving Platters – As far as I’m concerned you can never have too many serving platters or bowls. Since most of my collection are white or off white I love adding in a bright pop of color.
10. REDcard from Target – You can’t mention all the red without talking about the REDcard, right? Did you know that Target REDcard holders get an extra 5% off all Target purchases, Free Shipping from Target.com and 30 extra days for returns?