Is there anything better than Sangria on a hot summer day? Yes! Blended Sangria on any old day at all. This recipe takes the ingredients and flavors we love in Sangria and takes it to the next level by turning it into a slush. This is an awesome recipe for a summer party or just something to sip during a happy hour for two.
Let’s start by filling a blender with lots of ice.
Then throw in the fruit. You can switch it up and add whatever fruit you like in your sangria. I’m using fresh peaches, green apples, and pineapple. Depending on how ripe your fruit is, add a bit (or more) sugar to the blender.
Pour in the apple juice, lemon juice, lime juice, sparkling water and white wine. You can use chardonnay or pinot grigio for this sangria, but my favorite is a Sauvignon Blanc, so that’s what I used. You can also do a riesling, if you’re into sweet wines!
Blend on high for a minute or two, until well combined. Then pour into glasses and garnish with fresh raspberries and a peach slice!
As the sangria sits, it’ll start to separate, the ice rising to the top and the wine sinking to the bottom, so it’s best if you blend this right before you’re going to serve them. If it does separate, just blend again.
The great thing about this Blended Sangria is that you can customize it to fit your tastes! Swap out the wine for one you enjoy better, or use different fruit depending on what is available at the grocery store.
- lots of ice
- 2 cups sauvignon blanc
- 1 cup sparkling water
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 fresh peaches, peeled and diced
- 2 green apples, peeled and diced
- 1 (8 oz) can sliced pineapple, drained
- fresh raspberries, for garnish
- Fill a blender half way with ice. Pour in all of the ingredients (except the raspberries) in the blender along with the ice and blend on high until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with fresh raspberries and a fresh peach slice. Serve immediately!
Great Wine. Free Shipping – Explore Now