Oh man you guys, I leave for Hawaii in just a few days and I’m over the moon! Last year we took the boys on vacation and it was the most fun ever… you can read all about it here. But in order for us to actually get there, I have to start packing now for our family of five to spend a week in another location. And in the midst of all of this we teamed up with AC Lens to make sure that our eyewear is styling when we’re poolside. So if you’re curious? This is how to pack for Hawaii.
I think most of us know how to pack for a trip but it’s important to keep your destination in mind to ensure you utilize the space in your suitcase. When it comes to a tropical locale, these are my go-to’s.
- If you have kiddos like I do, consider doing special airplane backpacks… it keeps them occupied for the long hours in the air.
- Need something fun to read? Well then you should definitely check out this list of my favorite beach reads.
- Want a bathing suit that works for moms? I wrote a whole post about it here.
- Need some vacation wardrobe inspiration? Check this out!
- Don’t forget your toiletry bag, these are my essentials.
And speaking of vacation wardrobe… don’t forget sunglasses! Part of preparing for this trip means that I spent a fair amount of time choosing cute sunnies for both me and the boys. I dug shopping on AC Lens because I was able to choose from a ton of options online and they were totally affordable. Check out our fun options below and be sure to follow me on Instagram next week for a shot of the Hollis boys in their new shades.
If you want to grab your own sunglasses I’m linking them below:
The Boys Sunglasses are HERE
My Brown sunglasses are HERE
My Turquoise sunglasses are HERE
And…the best part? AC Lens has offered Chic readers 20% off through February 28th using the code “CHIC20” (some exclusions apply). Happy shopping y’all!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of AC Lens. The opinions and text are all mine.