We’re partnering with Bolthouse Farms Juice again, and bringing you this delicious Peach Cobbler Martini. Stone Fruit juice is shaken together with whipped cream vodka, hazelnut liqueur and lots of ice to make this cocktail taste just like the classic dessert it’s named after. The glasses are rimmed with crushed graham crackers and it’s finished off with a small dollop of whipped cream and a sprinkling of ground cinnamon. Happy Friday, friends!
This is a really easy cocktail recipe. We begin by crushing a few graham crackers and pouring them onto a small plate or bowl. Dip the edge of the martini glasses into water and then into the crushed graham crackers. The water will allow the crumbs to stick to the glass.
To make the cocktails, pour the ingredients into a cocktail shaker with lots of ice. You’re not going to serve it with ice, but it helps to have ice in the shaker to chill the drink itself.
Give it a good shake and then pour it into the prepared glasses.
I like to top these peach cobbler martinis with a dollop of whipped cream and a sprinkling of ground cinnamon. It’s completely optional, but I feel like that just takes it over the edge and makes it taste just like traditional peach cobbler!
This is a great drink to make during the summer, when peaches are in season. You can garnish the glasses with a slice of fresh peach. Enjoy!
- 1/2 cup Bolthouse Farms Stone Fruit Juice
- 4 ounces whipped cream vodka
- 2 ounce hazelnut liqueur
- 2 graham crackers, crushed
- whipped cream, to dollop
- ground cinnamon
- Pour the crushed graham crackers onto a small plate or bowl. Dip the rim of the martini glasses into water and then into the crushed graham crackers.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice, Bolthouse Farms Stone Fruit Juice, vodka, and hazelnut liqueur. Shake vigorously and pour into the prepared glasses.
- Top the cocktails with fresh whipped cream, and ground cinnamon. Garnish with a slice of fresh peach. Enjoy!